AQUAPAP HEALTH Nasal Rinse and Neti Pot Distilled water is water that has been heated to the boiling point so that impurities are separated from the water, which itself becomes vapor or steam. Steam is then condensed back into pure liquid form. The impurities remain as residue and are removed.
Vapor Distilled Water 8 Pack of 8 oz Single Serve Bottles (water only; does not include neti pot)
Aquapap can be used with the following brands: Dr. Hana’s Nasopure, ComfyPot, Himalayan Chandra Neti Pot, Navage,NeilMed NasaFlo, NeilMed Sinus Rinse, NeilMed Sinugator, SinuCleanse Nasal Wash System, SinuPulse, ESTIE Elephant Ceramic, Rhino Horn, Sattvic Path,Xlear, ChitoRhino, Grossan Hydro Pulse
- Avoid the dangers, minerals and bacteria associated with tap water and bottled drinking water.
- It’s time to stop using that Gallon Jug. It’s only clean the first time it’s used. Once the gallon is opened bacteria begins growing in the rest of the jug. (It’s no longer clean distilled water)
- Aquapap mixes easily with most brands of nasal rinse packets to remove excess mucus, pollen, dust, and other environmental irritants from the sinus passages
- Aquapap Single Serving Lightweight Bottles travel easy and pack in your suitcase. Have them sent directly to your hotel before you arrive.
- Aquapap Nasal Rinse Single Serving 8oz Bottles are Safe and Clean Every Time.